INVITATION TO QUOTE FOR THE SERVICE OF “PROJECT LEADER”
Christian Concern For The Homeless Association (CCHA) would like to invite interested vendors to quote for the service of “Project Leader” for our new IT project.
CCHA is a social service organization serving Homeless in Hong Kong for over 30 years. Currently, there is no centralized repository for client, service, event and volunteer information. In order to improve efficiency in data retrieval and integration so to improve service planning, the association applied for the Phase 3 of Social Welfare Development Fund (SWDF) in 2016 proposed to launch an IT project named as Integrated Client & Service Management System and the fund has finally been granted in Apr 2018. We’re pleased to invite an external partner who expertise in providing project management service working with us through the commencement, development, implementation till bringing the project to a close within a time-frame of 16 months.
Project Leader (Mode: Part Time)
- Report directly to Deputy Director (project sponsor) and collaborate with vendors and internal stakeholders for the successful delivery of IT system implementation project
- Identify the central problem to solve and determine, with input from the sponsor and stakeholders, how to tackle it
- Determine the project's objective and scope, and define requirements, deliverables, and decide activities to deliver the desired results
- Monitor progress from tendering, overall new system implementation, rollout and training until performance evaluation
- Plan and schedule tasks, oversee day-to-day execution to manage vendor on deliverables and ensure project deliver on time and within budget
- Facilitate project meetings, manage and mitigate project risks, and follow-up on matters arise from meeting
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations – collaborate, negotiate and communicate critical project decisions with project stakeholders
- Liaise with external vendors for software development, hardware infrastructure and security risk assessment and audit test
- Manage project risks and issues with effective mitigation plans and timely communication and escalations
- Prepare regular update reports to management, annual progress report and evaluation reports for submission to the Social Welfare Department
- Bring the project to a close, and capture the lessons learned
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 8-year experience in IT project implementation, especially in system development and customization of which at least 3-year experience in the capacity of a Project Leader role
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Strong managerial skills, analytical and problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills required
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Working experience in/with NGO is a PLUS
System Implementation Budget
Submission of Quotation
In submitting your quotation, please provide the following details:
- Company Name and Address
- Company’s Credentials
- Details of Key Person to provide the service (full name, qualification and experience)
- List of clients and references
- Cost Estimates
Your quotation must be e-mailed to email@example.com on or before 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 15 August 2018(Hong Kong time).
Contact for Enquiries
For further enquiries, please contact Mr Tommy Wong (email: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 2788-0670).
申請者請附詳細履歷及薪金要求，寄交九龍中央郵政信箱 72610 號，或電郵至 email@example.com。信封請註明申請職位名稱。