Home of Blessings / Esther Lodge
Home of Blessings and Esther Lodge are the transitory homes sit in the urban area. They are established for single women who have financial problems, housing problems and crises for temporary stay. We would help service users to solve their problems via counselling and referrals. By developing social network between the service users, create supportive community for them. With the help of religion, we hope to help the service users to restore their life value and restart their life.
Service target and qualifications
- Women or family (Mother with young children)
- Holder of Hong Kong Identity documents
- In financial crises, unable to afford market rent or at risk of being homeless
**Applicants should be able to take care of themselves, mentally stable and have no bad habits.
3-6 months (According to individual situation)
All applicants who meet the requirements should be referred via social workers or churches. Enquiry via phone call is preferred.
Once applications are received, we will process as soon as possible.
- Room with furniture
- Shared living room, bathroom and shower
- Shared fireless kitchen
- Self-help Washing facilities
- Function room
Service users will have to pay for water, electricity and rent, please call us for details, for those Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) recipients will have to pay rent set by the Social Welfare Department
Termination of service
- If applicants find the hostel service does not suit their need or have other living arrangements, they could ask for withdraw
- After assessment, if the goals/targets set by applicants and our workers have been achieved, we will proceed departure arrangement
- If any applicants violate hostel rules or endanger others, we will reserve the right to terminate their services